Bloom Bakery - Sales Manager
Good for the Community, Great for your Career
Are you looking for a purpose-driven company where you can make a positive impact in Cleveland while improving people’s lives AND boosting your career? Look no further than Bloom Bakery. Every day you will develop relationships with influential professionals in the Cleveland business community. The result of your efforts will be to raise awareness of a great cause by selling delicious products. That combination is compelling, and there is tremendous upside.
In this newly created role, the Sales Manager will have proven performance in achieving continuous sales growth, and solid analytical, communication and interpersonal skills to maximize sales. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the total operation and its financial results.
· Generating new and repeat catering and wholesale sales
· Actively networking and promoting the brand within the community
· Help grow the top line revenues (rewards based on your results)
· Development of strategic and tactical sales plan
· Enhancement of marketing initiatives
· Analyzing sales statistics to determine sales potential
· Developing and reaching the targets and goals set
· Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
· Monitoring your sale team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
· Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
· Collecting customer feedback and market research
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors
· Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
· Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
· One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
· Professional image and demeanor
· Positive attitude
· Drive and ambition
Founded by non-profit Towards Employment, Bloom Bakery is a revolutionary new social venture. We are committed to eliminating employment barriers and replacing them with rewarding opportunities for work, skills development, and self-sufficiency.
In baking, bloom is the golden brown color of the crust of well-baked bread. It also represents the ultimate goal we have for Bloom Bakery’s employees—to blossom and to thrive.
We take pride in providing Cleveland with delicious handcrafted treats, prepared fresh daily using top-of-the-line baking techniques.
Maintaining this level of attention to detail and dedication to the craft of baking distinguishes Bloom Bakery as a place where quality and consistency matter. These characteristics define both our products and our employees. By adhering to an extraordinary caliber of taste and service, we ensure that our customers keep coming back.
Employee loyalty is just as important. We set the bar high in every aspect of what we do, and that means creating an environment where our employees feel supported and excited about coming to work.
We count on our employees to help make Bloom Bakery’s fun and positive atmosphere a daily reality. You have the power to shape this experience and make it as rewarding as possible.
At Bloom Bakery, creating jobs is our secret ingredient, and as a Bloom Bakery employee, you are the reason this recipe is so successful.
Email resume to email@example.com :